Sunday, October 31, 2010

I just got back yesterday from AbortionRecoveryAssistance training. It was two full days plus half of another day of intense training. I have so much reading, praying and preparing to do to get ready for my first class which I am planning to start in January.
As I sat listening to the instructors, who happen to be some of the most amazing women I have ever encountered, I began to wonder how I am ever going to be able to remember all of this. I began feeling so overwhelmed but then the Holy Spirit whispered to me "just one lesson at a time beloved" and all my doubts vanished. The enemy was working in all of us there trying to discourage us and discredit us because he HATES what we are doing. He hates the fact that hurting women and men who he has under his control will be healed and restored because of what God has called us to do. This makes me angry and I will fight him and win in this battle as will the other men and women across the world who are teaming up with the Father to fight as well.

There is a letter that is all over the world right now. It is a letter that I first read last summer when I was going through the "Forgiven & Set Free" Bible study. The woman who wrote this letter wrote it in honor of her child. When I first read this it had a profound impact on me. It is a beautiful letter and what she didn't realize when she wrote it that she was being a vessel for God and that He would be using this letter to comfort women all over the world. She has since rewrote it for men. What I didn't realize until the second day of training is that the woman who wrote this was sitting right beside me during the training. She told me that it only took five minutes to write this letter and she never dreamed that God had other intentions for it. God delivered the words right to her heart.

I am closing with the letter.

A Preborn Child's Conversation With His Heavenly Father

Father God, when is my mommy going to be here?

Soon, my child, soon.

Can you tell me how long?

There is no measure of time with me, my child. She is busy right now doing the work I've given her to do. When all that is done, she'll be here.

Is she going to know me when she gets here?

Yes, she will, my child, I'll let her know.

What does she look like Father God?

Why she looks a lot like you, my child. The same hair color, the same eyes, the same nose; you resemble her a lot.

What do you think she is going to do when she sees me?

She will run to you, take you in her arms, and love you just as any other loving Mother would do.

Father God, why has she never held me in her arms before?

She never had the chance to do so my child.

Why did she never have the chance Father God?

I don't remember my child.

(This letter has a copyright)
By Della Baker Hutto
March 1994

Thank you Della, for allowing God to use you. I know this letter will have a significant impact all over the world. It is a perfect illustration of how deeply our God loves us, forgives us and remembers our sins no more. I love you Della and I am honored to be in this ministry with you.

No comments: