Friday, October 15, 2010

"She" is all around us.

In just two short weeks I will be in Greenville, SC and I will spend two and a half days being trained for the role of my lifetime. I am still in complete awe that God enlisted me for this role. Through Him I will not fail.



It became all to clear to me last night just how many women there are whose hearts are breaking from the pain, shame and guilt of a decision they made years ago. These women are right under are noses. They work with us, they sit in the pews of our churches, they stand in line behind us at the super markets, their children have play dates with your children. Truth is we cross paths with these hurting women every single day. She may live next door to you. She is likely sitting beside you in the Bible study you are currently doing. She is a deacon’s wife. She is possibly even your best friend. She has stopped at nothing to live life as if it never happened. Bottom line is this–she is hurting and she thinks she has no choice but to stay bonded to her heart breaking mistake until the day she dies. She needs to know that God is waiting. He is waiting for the day she cries out to Him. Then and only then will He take her in His arms and lead her to complete restoration.

Psalm 147:3 tells us that He will heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds. I can tell you that this is exactly what He will do, no matter what we have done and no matter how bad it may seem. We just have to be willing to allow Him to come in and do His handiwork.



Does your heart and soul need healing that Can ONLY come from God? I ask you, what are you waiting for?
Let Him in.

No comments: